MS Boys 530-7pm, HS Boys 7-830pm
RBDC Seattle December
This clinic is run by coach Deemer Class, current McDonogh HS Varsity assistant MLL Pro, and Duke Midfielder Goals Record Holder. Focus will be on shooting, dodging, offensive techniques & more. Players all over the nation, including Coach Class (Professionally) and Coach Brown (Team USA), as well as Division 1 players, are using these methods.
Thursday night, December 6th.
MS Group 530-7pm
HS Group 7-830pm
IN THE MLL
- Drafted 10th overall by the Atlanta Blaze in 2016 MLL Draft
- Earned ROW honors with a 5 point performance vs. the Long Island Lizards
- Has also played for Charlotte Hounds
- 2016 Team Captain
- 2x National Champion (2013, 2014)
- 3x All-American (1st team as a soph/senior, 2nd team as a junior)
- Holds Duke record by a midfielder for career goals/goals in a single season
- 1 of 5 middies in NCAA history to reach 200 career points
- 3x ALL-ACC
- 2016 Duke Male Scholar Athlete of the Year
- 4x ALL-ACC Academic Team
Former McDonogh HS Coach (MIAA A Conference, Finished Top 10 in Nation in 2018), Current USC Women’s Offensive Assistant.